Thu, 26 February 2015
In episode 51 of the HPL podcast I interview strength and conditioning specialist Jack Lovett. We chat the exact programming template he likes to use for his clients for maximum results.
Get your HPL book here - http://highperformanceliving.co.uk
Wed, 18 February 2015
In this episode of the HPL podcast, I share with you my recording of a live webinar on digestive & gut health.
- A totally unique way to get incredible results for your clients using the power of the digestive system and gut health.
- How the digestive really works and how to optimise it for improved body composition and health.
- The importance of finding and eliminating food allergies and intolerances in your clients.
- How to identify any symptom or repsonse from poor digestive health, and how to resolve this for your clients.
- What supplementation and nutrition protocols can help heal the gut and boost its health.
Learn more about the Exceed Nutrition Certification course here - http://exceednutrition.com/the-exceed-certification/
Wed, 11 February 2015
Ru interviews 2 x Britains Natural Strongest Man and owner of Spartan Performance, Jack Lovett in this weeks episode. They chat the key principles to becoming your best and Jack shares his own experiences in all things training and nutrition.
Get your copy of the High Performance Living book here - www.HighPerformanceLiving.co.uk
Wed, 4 February 2015
In this weeks High Performance Living show, Ru and Anna chat about what they believe every beginner, intermediate and advanced person should be putting as their training and nutrition priorities. This episode will help you gain focus to your goals and cut through the sea of information that can surround us.
The High Performance Living book is also now available via www.HighPerformanceLiving.co.uk