Wed, 11 February 2015
Ru interviews 2 x Britains Natural Strongest Man and owner of Spartan Performance, Jack Lovett in this weeks episode. They chat the key principles to becoming your best and Jack shares his own experiences in all things training and nutrition.
Get your copy of the High Performance Living book here - www.HighPerformanceLiving.co.uk
Wed, 4 February 2015
In this weeks High Performance Living show, Ru and Anna chat about what they believe every beginner, intermediate and advanced person should be putting as their training and nutrition priorities. This episode will help you gain focus to your goals and cut through the sea of information that can surround us.
The High Performance Living book is also now available via www.HighPerformanceLiving.co.uk
Thu, 29 January 2015
In this episode of the High Performance Living Podcat, Ru and Anna chat about the role and importance of sleep, giving tips on how to get the perfect night's sleep for better performance and health.
Wed, 7 January 2015
Ru & Anna chat about the their views, research and experience with 'Detox' diets and how and when they should be used.
- what is a detox diet
- why you should detox
- symptoms of toxicity
- how a real detox works
- nutritional needs for a successful detox
- supplements needs for a successful detox
- their perfect detox system
Mon, 29 December 2014
Ru Anderson & Anna Marsh wrap up 2014 with this end of year episode. In this show they chat their biggest 'ah-ha' moments of the year, including business, training, nutrition and lifestyle.
Wed, 17 December 2014
Ru and Anna chat about eating great food and staying at your best throughout the Christmas season. They also suggest their ideal Christmas gifts to buy your fellow High Performance friends and family.
Wed, 10 December 2014
Ru Anderson is joined by Jonny Watson from Propane Fitness in this weeks podcast episode. Jonny is a national level powerlifter so needless to say they chat about getting brutally strong. In this show, Jonny reveals his system on how to get stronger and smash through your personal bests.
Wed, 3 December 2014
This week on the podcast I’m joined by Anna Marsh to chat:
- Optimising body fat levels for peak performance
- Nutrition programming for young athletes
- Creatine supplementation for muscle & strength gains
- Explosive training for maximum results in the gym
Thu, 27 November 2014
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be a professional athlete?
Or perhaps the cover model to the top fitness magazines such as Men’s health or Muscle and Fitness…?
And even what it might be like to be sponsored by one of the leading supplement companies and whisked all over the world to showcase your unique talents?
Yeah, me too.
So this week on the podcast I interviewed Ryan Terry, who is that guy.
Not only is he a great athlete and living the dream, he’s a top bloke too.
In this episode we chat:
- Why goal setting has been so important to his success
- What it really takes to be a professional athlete
- How improving his nutrition transformed his physique
- Ryan’s peaking strategies & techniques to look his best
- Ryan’s training template and key principles to gaining muscle & strength
- and loads more
This is your chance to get top level information from one of the best athletes in the UK.
You’ll also get a laugh or two along the way.
Wed, 19 November 2014
I’m joined this week by Anna Marsh for a listener Q&A podcast on all things High Performance Living.
- Understanding the nervous system and how that can work for and against us
- Heart rate monitoring for enhancing recovery from training
- Body part split training Vs full body training
- 5 simple yet effective techniques to get stronger
- How to use training and nutrition to maximise testosterone levels naturally