Wed, 12 November 2014
This week on the podcast I’m joined by Gen Gordon, a director of Tactic Counsel (http://www.tacticcounsel.com).
We chat about business within the health and fitness industry, something that’s new on the HPL podcast and a topic that I’ve never previously talked about.
Gen specialises in brand marketing for coaches and athletes, as well as sports sponsorships. So if you’re a trainer or coach working in this industry, this is a must listen podcast.
- The key aspects to consider when starting your own fitness business
- The fundamentals to creating a brand and identity in the industry
- Why identifying your core values is essential
- How to create sustainability in a busy and competitive industry
- The benefits to gaining sponsorship and what this really means
Full fat show and one not to miss.