Thu, 27 November 2014
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be a professional athlete?
Or perhaps the cover model to the top fitness magazines such as Men’s health or Muscle and Fitness…?
And even what it might be like to be sponsored by one of the leading supplement companies and whisked all over the world to showcase your unique talents?
Yeah, me too.
So this week on the podcast I interviewed Ryan Terry, who is that guy.
Not only is he a great athlete and living the dream, he’s a top bloke too.
In this episode we chat:
- Why goal setting has been so important to his success
- What it really takes to be a professional athlete
- How improving his nutrition transformed his physique
- Ryan’s peaking strategies & techniques to look his best
- Ryan’s training template and key principles to gaining muscle & strength
- and loads more
This is your chance to get top level information from one of the best athletes in the UK.
You’ll also get a laugh or two along the way.